Get the Word Out is on break indefinitely, during this time our Press Release distribution, writing and proof reading services will be unavailable.
However, please feel free to make use of our library of press release resources and information.
Launch of Floodlight Data
Wednesday, 04 September 2013 14:30
A fundamental change in the information available to retail investors.
We are pleased to announce the launch of Floodlight Data; a service specifically aimed at increasing the knowledge base available to every-day investors.
Analyst level financial information for all investors at a price everyone can afford, and in a format everyone can understand.
Floodlight Data will deliver:
- A share valuation tool directly integrated with its financial database.
- Comprehensive financial profiles of Australia's top companies.
- Directly comparable reports to compare one company with another.
- A real understanding of the relationship between underlying financial performance and total shareholder returns.
- Financial profiles of entire sectors of the listed company environment.
- Access to our entire database on your desktop without specialist software.
The Floodlight Data affiliate program
Floodlight Data, as part of its core business model, operates an affiliate program which allows its members to directly benefit from their subscriptions. This may be of particular interest to independent financial advisors with established client bases. All members can easily register as affiliates and earn recurring income from new members they refer.
Floodlight Data and Business use
Floodlight Data's products are also available for business use. By presenting profiles of entire sectors of the listed environment we offer a world class benchmarking solution based upon actual, not theoretical data. We offer the option for larger enterprises to host our products on their own intranet for access by their entire employee base. Our Database is even available for complete rebranding and republication under licence.
Phone - 0428972141Â