Crowd Media Holdings Limited (ASX: CM8 & FWB: CM3) (“Crowd” or “Company”) has today released the beta version of its Talking Head “Digital Dom” which is 100% synthetic/digital and combines both in-house and investee technology.

Working closely with our investee partners, we have made significant progress with the R&D needed to drive the commercialisation of our Talking Head initiatives.

A summary of 3 key milestones achieved is outlined:

Crowd’s “Digital Dom”: Crowd has today released its beta version of the “Digital Dom – Talking Head”. This digital twin of Crowd’s Director, Domenic Carosa, showcases Crowd’s integration of our partner technologies (Aflorithmic for Dom’s synthetic voice cloning, and our Israeli VFR 50:50 Joint Venture for the Digital Dom). Bolted together, these will serve as a platform for our conversational commerce.

View here: https://youtu.be/sA24myK9Eis

Uneeq Limited: Crowd investee, Uneeq, has released a digital human twin of All Blacks rugby legend Sir John Kirwan. View here: https://digitalhumans.com/casestudies/mentemia/

Forever Holdings: Crowd’s investee, Forever Holdings (UK), has just released “In The Room With Nile Rodgers” which is targeted at music lovers. The experience is being delivered in association with Universal Music, the National Portrait Gallery, and Abbey Road Studios and has already started to generate revenues. View Here: https://hereintheroom.com/

Each of our investee partners share a common objective: to create a virtual, interactive one-to-one conversation. Whilst each has approached the problem from a different angle, each solution can leverage Crowd’s best-in-class Q&A engine to drive the conversational outcome.
Crowd’s AI-driven Q&A technology leverages Crowd’s 10 years of experience and technology development in the Conversational AI space. Crowd’s Conversational AI technology is unique in that it can seamlessly combine answers from both AI and real humans. In the past 12 months more than 65% of all questions put to Crowd’s platform were answered by AI; the remaining 35% were accurately answered by humans and these answers then join the database to rapidly build efficiency. Crowd’s Conversational AI platform has processed more than 180 million questions to date.

Crowd Media’s Chairman, Steven Schapera said: “The Plan is coming together: we now have the substrate upon which we can integrate our Investee Partner’s tech with Crowd’s Q&A tech so that it becomes a conversational commerce platform. Although it might seem fake to you today, by the end of next year it will appear very real indeed. Imagine talking with a virtual Lewis Hamilton, or having a virtual Jamie Oliver chat with you about a recipe!”
Crowd Media invested into Forever Holdings as announced to the ASX 11th September 2020 – read more.

The Company conducted a webinar 10th February which can be viewed on YouTube.

Crowd Media welcomes investors to join the Company mailing list for the latest updates and industry research by subscribing at: https://crowdmedia.com/newsletter

(ends)

Steven Schapera
Chairman
[email protected]
Investor Relations
Alfred Chan
[email protected]
+61 403 602 652

ABOUT CROWD MEDIA
Crowd Media is an eCommerce tech company developing artificial intelligence which will establish Conversational Commerce as the next frontier of influencer marketing to directly sell exemplary products and services integral to the lives of millennials.

Media Contacts:

Name: Domenic CarosaCompany: Crowd Media Holdings (ASX: CM8)Email: Phone: 0411196979

About Crowd Media Holdings (ASX: CM8)

View Website

Crowd Media (ASX: CM8) is an eCommerce tech company developing artificial intelligence which will establish Conversational Commerce as the next frontier of influencer marketing to directly sell exemplary products and services integral to the lives of millennials.