FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Nov. 21, 2023
Contact: Justin Reiss, Gomore
Email: [email protected]
Gomore to Boost Fashion Store Sales with New Gamified App
Launching December 2023: The First In-Store Gamification-Focused Fashion Retail App
SYDNEY, November 21, 2023 – Gomore is a gamified fashion retail app, launching 4 December 2023. It’s designed for physical fashion stores. The app seeks to gamify fashion shopping to help stores create in-store engagement, boosting sales. When shoppers complete fun challenges in the store, they earn points, badges and rewards. Gomore aims to increase brand awareness, time spent in store and sales.
“Research shows next-gen shoppers would spend more time in fashion stores if rewarded for in-store interactions.1 Gomore recognises this with gamified rewards that aim to create engagement and boost sales”, says Justin Reiss, Founder at Gomore.
Features and benefits of Gomore include:
– Extended and repeat visits through in-store challenges,
– Personalised rewards based on in-app survey completion,
– A badge system that adds a gaming dynamic to shopping,
– Instant welcome notifications when entering a store,
– Beacon technology that supports and tracks in-store actions.
“79% of Generation Z, Millennials… want to be rewarded with points even for walking into a store…”, according to Oracle’s research. The data supports consumer appeal for Gomore’s gamified approach, signalling an opportunity for retailers.
Gomore will roll out in select stores in early 2024. Visit www.gomore.com.au for details and updates.
About Gomore: Justin Reiss, the solo-founder behind Gomore, is based at Fishburners in the Sydney Startup Hub. With plans to expand across Australia, Justin aims to enhance the shopping experience with features like eco-rewards and social shopping challenges. His previous venture, SpotSave, received national media coverage.
1. Oracle. (2020). How to engage consumers across every generation. Retrieved from https://www.oracle.com/a/ocom/docs/dc/how-to-engage-consumers-across-every-generation.pdf
2. Justin Reiss, interviewed by David Campbell & Sonia Kruger, “Spot the Savings” Today Extra, Channel 9, 2018, television broadcast. Retrieved from