Restaurant Launch Sample
April 29, 2015
AUSSIE SUBS AND AUSSIE GRILL RESTAURANTS LAUNCH “NOW TRENDING #PITAS” LIMITED TIME OFFER MAY THROUGH EARLY JULY
Brisbane, Queensland—The Aussie Subs Grill and new Aussie Grill brand restaurants are launching an irresistible new deal for spring, “Now Trending #Pitas.” Available in all restaurants for dine-in or drive-through service from May 4 to July 5, “Now Trending #Pitas” will offer Aussie Subs’ full line of signature pita offerings—served with choice of Greek or Caesar salad, coleslaw or fries—starting at just $4.99. Wrapped in fluffy pita bread and topped with fresh vegetables, savoury dressings or tzatziki sauce, these hearty meals are perfect for portable dining all summer long.
“Pitas are a quintessential menu item for Aussie Subs and Aussie Grill, and this limited time offer provides guests with an amazing value for this fan-favourite dish,” says CEO John Smith. “With their choice of side, guests can enjoy a full meal for under $5,” adds Jon Snow, Vice President of Marketing.
“Now Trending #Pitas” Promotion Includes:
- Gyros Pita ($5.49), featuring authentic gyro meat (beef and lamb) served with lettuce, diced tomatoes, onions and tzatziki sauce in a grilled pita.
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Pita ($5.49), featuring grilled chicken breast served with romaine lettuce, Caesar dressing, croutons and parmesan cheese in a grilled pita.
- Grilled Chicken Pita ($5.49), featuring grilled chicken breast served with lettuce, diced tomatoes and tzatziki sauce in a grilled pita, (at 550 calories, meets Healthy Dining’s Nutrition Criteria and is featured on HealthyDiningFinder.com).
- Tuna Pita ($4.99), featuring a healthy portion of Starkist tuna on a grilled pita served with melted Swiss-American cheese, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Veggie Pita ($4.99), featuring Swiss-American and provolone cheese melted on a grilled pita with lettuce, tomatoes, house dressing, sautéed mushrooms, green peppers and olives.
During this limited-time offer, each pita is accompanied by a choice of one side: Greek salad; Caesar salad; coleslaw; or a regular-sized portion of Aussie Subs’ famous French fries, recently named a finalist for Best Fries in Brisbane.
With participating locations now offering breakfast and beer, wine and champagne, The New Aussie Subs Grill and Aussie Grill restaurant franchise locations continue to provide guests with a full range of quality dining options, made fresh to order.
ABOUT THE NEW AUSSIE SUBS GRILL AND AUSSIE GRILL
Established in February 2014, Aussie Grill is the new brand extension founded by The New Aussie Subs Grill, Brisbane’s largest regional franchise, which has been serving great food for more than 25 years with the first true Aussie Subs restaurant opening in 1988. The iconic fast-casual franchise chain, beloved by fans worldwide, is world-famous for its Philly Cheesesteaks, Wings, Gyros and Fresh Angus Steak Burgers. Delivery and breakfast are available in select locations. For Aussie Grill franchising and other information, visit www.aussiegrillfranchise.com or follow @AussieSubs on Twitter and Facebook at www.facebook.com/aussiesubsgrill.
For more information on The New Aussie Subs Grill or Miami Grill, a full list of locations and menu, please visit www.aussiesubs.com.
040 000 000